Friday, 10 June 2011

I've got you and you've got me

People are imperfect, and sometimes the things that make a person imperfect is what you love about them, like my brother Bradley, he gets distracted so easily and yet it doesn't matter half the time because he's just full of love. He honestly is, I told him to come over and get a cuddle before he went to bed and he had said "It's waiting upstairs." I saw this as a joke, until my Mum reminded me and I went to check, he was practically asleep but actually waiting for a cuddle.

He ended up sleeping in my bed last night after having a bad dream. I'd heard him get up and he would have ended up in my parent's bed, so I told him to get in mine. I LOVE cuddling him, he does it in his sleep as well.

Me & Bradley
Of all my siblings I'm closest to him, even though there is the largest age gap between us-6 years. I know if I ever have kids I want them like him, he's just so caring and kind. It sounds so mushy but I love the little guy. He always tries to cheer me up if I'm sad, and its really only me who can calm him down at times. I feel so bad that I'll have moved out by the time it comes to the hardest part of his life, when he's a teenageer. I want to help him, but I won't be able to so much. That actually makes me sad.

Right now, I'm so proud of him, and I honestly want to shout this out! He has never liked reading, not really. Yet, this morning my Mum had to tell him to stop reading or he'd be late for school. We were both shocked, that was the most unlikeliest thing 3 days ago that I would have said to him or even thought about. All it took was finding a book and getting him to sit down and read with me.

We are so alike it's funny; we both like science and history, we ask questions, and now reading. (I read a lot.)

Shame is I have school next week and it's all back to normal, so I'll have less time to spend with him, but I'm going to try! Plus I'm hoping to take him swimming, and then look for a present for Mum, it's her birthday in 2 weeks.


Signing off now
x

I'll never let you go
And I've got you and you've got me

Teen Hearts
I've got you and you've got me

No comments:

Post a Comment